Skip to Content
Butterfly Cheese Biscuits
- Parchment paper
- 1 pkg. (7.5 oz) Regular size refrigerator biscuits
- Frigo® Cheese Heads® String Cheese
- Melted butter
- Candy confetti or colored jimmies
- For each butterfly, on a parchment lined baking sheet, place 2 regular size refrigerator biscuits (7.5 oz package) side by side.
- Press to flatten slightly for 'wings,' making sure that the edges slightly overlap.
- Cut a 3rd biscuit in half and place cut tips at the bottom for the lower "wings."
- Take a pinch of extra dough to make antenna on top.
- Brush with melted butter.
- Place a string cheese in center for body and decorate with candy confetti or colored jimmies.
- Bake at 375 degrees, 7-9 minutes.