Skip to Content
- 4 Frigo® Cheese Heads® Pepper Jack String Wisconsin Snacking Cheese sticks
- 6 pieces bacon (not thick-sliced)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Cut the Frigo® Cheese Heads® Pepper Jack String Wisconsin Snacking Cheese sticks into three pieces. Then, cut the bacon in half.
- Cook the bacon in a nonstick skillet until just beginning to brown, but still pliable. Remove it from the pan, drain it and let it cool.
- Then, wrap each cheese stick piece with a bacon slice and tuck the ends in. Place them on a parchment-lined baking sheet and cook until the bacon is crisp and the cheese is soft, 3–5 minutes.
- Serve hot.