Skip to Content
- 10 mins
- 25 mins
Cranberry Cheese Appetizer Bites
- 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 3 Frigo® Cheese Heads® String Cheese Sticks, thinly sliced
- 1/2 C whole cranberry sauce
- 1/4 C cooked bacon, chopped
- 1/4 C pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Roll thawed puff pastry sheet into an approximate 10"x14" rectangle. Cut into 24 squares. Press each square gently into each muffin tin cup.
- Thinly slice string cheese. Place 4-5 of the thin rounds into each muffin cup.
- Add approximately 1 teaspoon of cranberry sauce into each cup. Top each cup with a sprinkle of bacon and pecans.
- Bake until pastry is golden brown, approximately 12-15 minutes.