- Begin by placing 5 toothpicks in the middle of the round bottom area of the pear, about 1/2-3/4 inches apart. These will be your turkey's tail feathers.
- Cut your cheese and meat sticks into bite sized pieces. Place cheese and meat pieces on toothpicks in desired design.
- Break 1 toothpick into quarters. Place 2 pieces into the top of the pear. Add two blueberries for the turkey's eyes.
- Cut a piece of cheese into a triangle. Secure the turkey's beak with a toothpick onto the pear.
- Cut strawberry into a thin triangle. Add to the side of the beak with a toothpick for the warble.
- Enjoy! (Be sure to remove toothpicks before eating)