Skip to Content
String Cheese, Fruit & Veggie Figures
- Frigo® Cheese Heads® String Cheese
- Wooden skewers
- Strawberries, grapes and oranges
- Mini cucumbers, scored with vegetable peeler
- Candy confetti or chocolate hazelnut spread
- Make figures using your favorite fruits or vegetables stacked on wooden skewers.
- For head, cut a piece of string cheese in half crosswise.
- Slice each in half lengthwise to center and pull apart sections to make hair.
- Press opposite end onto blunt end of a 12 inch wooden skewer.
- Next pierce a firm piece of fruit or vegetable with the tip of skewer and slide up to the head to form the "body."
- Alternate crosscut sections of string cheese and small fruits or slices of vegetables on each of 4 small wooden picks, leaving one tip of each open to press into body to form arms and legs.
- Pipe chocolate hazelnut spread using pastry bag to attach candy for faces.