- 5 mins
- 16 mins
- 1-12 oz. can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8-16 slices of ham
- 4 Frigo® Cheese Heads® String Cheese Sticks (cut in half)
- 1 Granny Smith Apple, very thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Place unrolled crescent triangles on a cookie sheet.
- Add 3-4 thin apple slices, 1-2 slices of turkey, and one Frigo® Cheese Head String Cheese halve on each triangle.
- Roll up each triangle, tucking in the sides if desired to help hold in the contents.
- Repeat for all crescent roll.
- Bake 11-12 minutes and enjoy warm.