- 12 dinner rolls
- 6 tablespoons horseradish sauce*
- 1 pound thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 6 Frigo® Cheese Heads® Pepper Jack String Wisconsin Snacking Cheese sticks
*You may wish to substitute ranch dressing.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Cut the rolls in half horizontally. Spread the bottoms with the horseradish sauce and cover them with the roast beef.
- Cut each Frigo® Cheese Heads® Pepper Jack String Wisconsin Snacking Cheese stick in half lengthwise and crosswise, yielding 4 pieces per stick, 24 pieces total. Then, place the cheese on top of the roast beef, two pieces per roll bottom.
- Cover with the roll tops, wrap the sandwiches in foil and place them on a baking sheet. Bake 15–20 minutes, until the cheese is melted.
- Remove them from the foil and enjoy.