Skip to Content
- Parchment paper
- 1 pkg. (16.3 oz) Large, flaky refrigerator biscuits
- Pizza sauce
- Frigo® Cheese Heads® String Cheese
- Mini pepperoni slices and olive slices, optional
- For each fish, on a parchment lined baking sheet, roll out dough for one biscuit into a 4"x6" oval.
- Pinch one end for mouth and 1/4 in from the opposite side to make tail shape.
- Top with 2 teaspoons pizza sauce.
- Crosscut string cheese into 1/4 inch slices.
- Cover "fish" with cheese (and mini pepperoni slices, if desired) "scales." Add an olive slice for "eye."
- Bake at 375°F, 8-10 minutes.